There are many Asian American fashion bloggers out there who are making waves in the fashion industry. These bloggers are using their platforms to showcase their unique style and redefine what it means to be an Asian American in the fashion world.
One of the most popular Asian American fashion bloggers is Jenny Yuen of The BlondeAsian. Jenny is a New York-based blogger who has been featured in major publications such as Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour. She is known for her edgy and chic style, which often features pieces from high-end designers.
Another popular Asian American fashion blogger is Christine Chang of YellowYum. Christine is based in Los Angeles and has been featured in InStyle, Lucky, and Nylon. She has a fun and feminine style that often incorporates vintage pieces.
These are just two of the many talented Asian American fashion bloggers out there who are making a name for themselves in the industry. Be sure to check out their blogs for some serious fashion inspiration!
Asian influencers are some of the most popular social media personalities out there. With a huge following from all over the world, they have a lot of influence when it comes to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends. If you’re looking for some new inspiration, check out our list of Asian influencers to follow.
These influencers hail from all over the world, including countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. They specialize in topics such as beauty, fashion, lifestyle, travel, food, and more. No matter what kind of content you’re looking for, these influencers are sure to have something inspiring to offer. With their unique perspectives and creative ideas, they make it easy to stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
Asian Influencers On Instagram
There’s no doubt that Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms out there, and Asians are definitely not excluded from this! In fact, there are tons of Asian influencers on Instagram who have amassed a large following and are using their platform to promote various causes, products, or simply to entertain.
If you’re looking for some Asian inspiration on Instagram, then be sure to check out these 10 influencers:
- @tommy2tones – Tommy is a Singapore-based photographer with over 200k followers. He often posts stunning photos of landscapes and cityscapes, as well as the occasional selfie.
- @michaelc0419 – Michael is a Chinese-American model and actor based in Los Angeles. He has over 1 million followers on Instagram and often posts photos from his photoshoots and red carpet appearances.
- @mercedesyarnall – Mercedes is a Japanese-American actress and model who has appeared in numerous films and TV shows. She has over 50k followers on Instagram where she often shares behind-the-scenes photos from her work as well as personal snapshots.
- @hannahleexx – Hannah is a Malaysian lifestyle blogger with over 200k followers on Instagram. She often posts photos of her daily life, ranging from what she eats to where she travels.
- @itsmejessicagoh – Jessica is a Singaporean actress who has starred in many short films and TV shows. She has over 80k followers on Instagram where she often talks about her current projects, shares day-to-day photos, and promotes various products.
Famous Asian Fashion Bloggers
There are many famous Asian fashion bloggers who have gained a large following online. These bloggers often showcase their unique style and share tips on how to achieve a similar look. Some of the most popular Asian fashion bloggers include:
Kim Phan – Kim Phan is a Vietnamese-American fashion blogger who has been featured in magazines such as Elle and Harper’s Bazaar. She runs the blog “Kim Possible” which features her personal style as well as beauty and lifestyle tips.
Bangs Garcia – Bangs Garcia is a Filipino actress and model who also has a successful fashion blog. She often posts outfit photos and shares her thoughts on the latest trends.
Tina Yong – Tina Yong is an Australian-based fashion, beauty and lifestyle YouTuber with Chinese heritage. She has over 1 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, where she uploads videos giving advice on everything from what to wear to work to makeup tutorials.
Diane Chang – Diane Chang is a Taiwanese-American fashion blogger based in Los Angeles. She started her blog “The Fashionably Broke” as a way to document her personal style while on a budget. Her blog has since evolved into a go-to resource for budget-friendly fashion tips.
Karen Pham – Karen Pham is a Vietnamese fashion and beauty influencer based in Singapore. She’s well-known for her bold makeup looks and feminine style. Her blog features outfit photos, beauty tutorials, and product reviews.
Asian Fashion Influencers Male
Some of the most popular Asian fashion influencers male are John Tan, Bryan Grey Yambao, and Sonny Caberwal. All three have very different but unique styles that have influenced many people in Asia and around the world.
John Tan is a Malaysian fashion blogger who started his career as a model. He has since become one of the most popular Asian fashion influencers, with over 1 million followers on Instagram. His style is best described as streetwear-meets-sportswear, and he often collaborates with brands like Adidas and Puma.
Bryan Grey Yambao, better known as @brygrey, is a Filipino-American fashion designer and creative director based in Los Angeles. He’s been involved in the fashion industry for over 10 years, and his work has been featured in publications like Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and GQ. His personal style is eclectic and often features vintage pieces mixed with contemporary items.
Sonny Caberwal is a Canadian menswear blogger and YouTube personality of Indian descent. He started his blog in 2011 as a way to document his personal style journey. Since then, he has amassed a large following of dedicated fans who love his clean-cut aesthetic and classic wardrobe staples.
Asian Influencers Female
There’s no doubt that Asian influencers have taken the social media world by storm. But who are the most followed and loved female Asian influencers?
Here’s a list of our top picks:
- Michelle Phan – With over 8 million subscribers on YouTube, Michelle Phan is one of the most popular beauty vloggers out there. She’s also the founder of em Cosmetics and has her own line of skincare products, called My Beauty Diary.
- Jenn Im – Jenn Im is a fashion and beauty YouTuber with over 2 million subscribers. She’s also known for her work as a designer, and has her own fashion line called Eggie.
- Amanda Steele – Amanda Steele is a YouTuber, model, and actress with over 2 million subscribers. She’s also the face of Maybelline New York in the US.
- Lily Maymac – Lily Maymac is a Australian model and Instagrammer with over 1 million followers. She’s also been featured in campaigns for major brands such as Nike, Adidas, and Puma.
- Chloe Ting – Chloe Ting is a fitness YouTuber from Australia with over 2 million subscribers. She offers workout routines and challenges on her channel, and has also released her own fitness app called Chloe Ting Fitness Challenge.
These are just a few of the amazing female Asian influencers out there. With their inspiring content, creativity, and unique perspectives, they continue to inspire and motivate us on a daily basis.
Asian Instagram Influencers Female
There’s no doubt that Asia is one of the most social media-savvy continents in the world. With a population of over 4.5 billion people, it’s no wonder that there are so many Asian Instagram influencers out there. And, when it comes to female Asian Instagram influencers, there are plenty of inspiring women to follow.
From fashionistas and beauty gurus to travel aficionados and foodies, these Asian ladies are taking over our feeds with their amazing content. If you’re looking for some new inspiring accounts to follow, then check out our list of the top 10 Asian female Instagram influencers that you need to know about.
From beauty moguls to businesswomen, there is a wide variety of female Asian Instagram influencers that are worth following.